- Veterinary Professionals
- Referring a case
- Referred Case Registration Form
- Cat Friendly Clinic – Gold Level
- Pet Blood Donor Sessions
CPD at Willows
- External CPD by Willows Clinicians
Willows Scientific Publications
- Internships at Willows
- Nursing at Willows
- Veterinary Professionals Newsletters
- Veterinary Professionals
This site is optimised for modern web browsers, and does not fully support your browser version, we suggest the use of one of the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, some sections of the website may not work correctly such as web forms
This prize draw is promoted by Willows Veterinary Centre & Referral Service. Registered Office: Highlands Road, Shirley, Solihull, West Midlands B90 4NH.
Terms and Conditions
- This prize draw is open to persons aged 18 years or over who are resident in the United Kingdom. It is not open to employees of the Willows Veterinary Centre & Referral Service, their families or anyone connected to the prize draw.
- Entrants are required to refer a patient using the online Referred Case Registration Form in order to qualify for entry into the prize draw. There are no purchase requirements.
- For each case submitted via the online referral form in any quarter, your name will be entered into a quarterly £100 prize draw, provided that the case is seen as an appointment (referrals which fail to come to an appointment will not be included in the prize draw).
- A person may enter the prize draw each time a case is referred to Willows.
- Willows Referral prize draw entries may be submitted at anytime.
- Entries which appear to the promoter (in its sole discretion) not to have been submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions or are delayed, damaged, incomplete, altered or illegible will be disqualified from entry to the prize draw.
- Prize draw: one (1) winner will be selected at random under the supervision of an independent observer on the first day after each year quarter and will be awarded the following prize: £100
- The prize is non-transferable.
- The prize winner will be notified within two weeks of the draw taking place by email. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details provided are accurate and will remain accurate for the duration of the prize draw. When a winner is notified under this paragraph, they will be required to notify the promoter of their home address.
- The promoter will send the prize to the winner’s home address within 14 days of receipt of the winner’s home address details by email, following the winner having been notified under paragraph 10 above.
- If the prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winner, after 14 days the promoter reserves the right to conduct another prize draw to determine a new winner without any liability to the original winner for doing so.
- Willows Veterinary Centre & Referral Service will not be liable for any circumstances beyond its reasonable control that prevents the prize from being delivered to the winner.
- The winner agrees to take part in any post-promotion publicity in connection with the prize draw.
- The promoter’s announcement of the winning entrant is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The name and county of the winner will be made available on written request for up to 30 days after the prize draw winner is drawn.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason, and without liability to any entrants for doing so.
- By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.