Following the latest government update, we want to reassure you that Willows Veterinary Centre and Referral Service remains fully open, providing Specialist care and treatment across 14 disciplines as well as General Practice appointments for all your pet’s healthcare needs.
We realise pet owners may be feeling anxious at this time. However, we wanted to reassure you that wellbeing of our teams, clients and patients is our number one priority and we will continue to deliver care and treatment with some important safety measures in place. We continue to follow government advice and professional guidance from the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) and British Veterinary Association (BVA).
Our team members are equipped with all necessary PPE equipment (including facemasks and visors), and will continue to follow stringent cleaning, hand washing and social distancing procedures, as we remain committed to the health, safety and wellbeing of all.
Guidance for visiting Willows:
When visiting Willows, the following precautions are in place to protect everyone who works in and visits our Hospital:
- On arrival, please make your way to our reception area
In order to maintain social distancing, we are only able to allow one person per pet to enter the building
- We are advising that clients wear face coverings where possible
- Hand sanitising stations are available in the entrance foyer and within the reception area
- Check-in will take place at our reception pods which have been fitted with protective screens
- Once checked-in you will be asked to take a seat in our waiting area
- Consultation with a Vet will take place in a consult room and is limited to one visitor per patient
- Following consultation you will be asked to settle your bill at our payment desk. For safety of all we have a one-way system in place guiding you to our payment pod at the far side of reception.
- We continue to offer non face to face alternatives such as phone or video consultation if preferred.
If you’ve been exposed to COVID-19, had close contact with someone who has, or if you are experiencing symptoms (new persistent cough and/or fever), and your pet needs veterinary care, please call us. We will be able to advise you on how your pets can receive the care they need.
If you have been self-isolated with COVID-19 and have recently visited Willows, please let us know as soon as possible
Thank you for your understanding during this time. We remain committed to delivering the best possible care for your pet when they need it most.