This site is optimised for modern web browsers, and does not fully support your browser version, we suggest the use of one of the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, some sections of the website may not work correctly such as web forms
Registered Veterinary Nurses - Day and Night Positions Available
At Willows Veterinary Centre and Referral Service we are continually expanding out specialist services and so we are have a number of exciting opportunities for Registered Veterinary Nurses to work in our stunning state-of-the-art veterinary hospital located in Shirley, West Midlands.
- Day Nurses (Full time and Maternity Cover positions available)
- Night Nurses (Unique rota: 1 week nights, followed by 2 weeks off)
This is an ideal opportunity for the right individual(s) to apply and develop their nursing skills to a gold standard, whilst working in a challenging and rewarding environment. We offer a happy working environment and a generous salary, dependent upon experience and qualifications.
The cherries on top:
- Up to five weeks holiday (dependent on length of service), plus Public Holidays
- Membership of a company pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Membership of BVNA
- RCVS registration
- Generous CPD allowance
- Access to our newly launched well-being and relaxation suite
- End of the month Treat Day
- Cycle to work scheme.
We are a state-of-the-art, cutting-edge veterinary centre service which is recognised within the veterinary industry for being at the forefront of specialist care for pets. We pride ourselves on our commitment to excellence in every aspect of the service and care we offer to pets, clients, referring practices and each other.
Our friendly and dedicated team are on hand with a warm and supportive welcome to all new members of staff!
We would love to hear from you!
To apply please download the following documents
- Full Job Description ((Word Document 116KB))
- Application Form ((Word Document 784KB))
- Application Guidance Notes ((Word Document 159KB))
To apply online
Please complete the following details and upload a covering letter of intent, application form and a curriculum vitae.