This site is optimised for modern web browsers, and does not fully support your browser version, we suggest the use of one of the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, some sections of the website may not work correctly such as web forms
We are extending our building...
...so we can extend our services to you!
We are beginning to outgrow our current centre as we have continued to grow our services to you. We are undergoing an extension with a planned completion date by the end of the year.
The new extension will provide us with:
- Radioactive iodine unit for treatment of hyperthyroidism in cats
- A new and larger echocardiography suite for our cardiac patients
- Oncology procedure room to allow safe and efficient administration of chemotherapy agents to cancer patients
- Endoscopy suite
- Ophthalmology procedure room
- Dedicated operating theatre for minimally invasive procedures, fully equipped with fluoroscopy as well as rigid and flexible endoscopy
- 41 new kennels, including an additional 13 large walk in kennels
- Dedicated anaesthesia recovery ward
Our commitment to excellence and our dedication to our clients will continue as normal during this expansion period.
If you have any questions or need any further information during this period, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 0121 712 7070.